Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Ok I just wanted to announce the Lake Champlain invitational ice racing event. The plan is to have a time trial style event on a super huge course(1-1.5 miles). I'm working on getting a trophy,and some goofy prizes
so mark your calendar for Feb 21st at Keeler bay in S Hero VT. I'm hoping to get at least 30 cars for this one.

Aaron

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I am going to be working on some tires this week... and should be able to make it... had a good time last weekend even though my driving combined with FWD was quite slow. Looking at purchasing a 4kq this week... but anyway, shouldd be able to make it... and have a friend with a saab who also wants to give it a go...... Fun stuff.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Jared,

We were talking about how well you did considering your limited traction.
I think Steve (red syncro wagon) got the stuck award for that day. With studded tires you should be very competative. Nate are coming for the next event?

Aaron

·
Administrator
201,871 Posts
Don't know yet, the 90tq is gonna be in pieces by then with any luck, I'll try to get my other 90q in shape enough to come out and play again though :)

So yea if I have time enough to get my beater in shape, needs a radiator, and some brake work, then I may point in west and see how far it gets me :)

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
hey nate.... is the turbo on the MC motor you have any good... mine is leaking oil... and if you have a spare one i may be interested....

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hope you can get the beater up and running. I'm pretty sure we will have a nice prize for 1st place.

Aaron

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Just found out today I won't be able to make it... oh well... mabye next time.....

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think we will have a much better trun out for the 6th of March so pencil in your calender bud. You did real good it would be nice to see you come back and get even better. You can take my car out next time if you want.

Aaron

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
sounds good.... hopefully I can make it then... and I just might have to take you up on that offer :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts