Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are all the parts I have left from my S4. They are all out of a 94 S4 or are new or used spares that I had on hand. Ask if you have any questions. Please make an offer on anything you are interested in. I am located in Morrisville, VT. I'd prefer if you email me. [email protected]

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,037 Posts
One of the best layouts for an ad I have seen to date!
I am interested in:
Front seats.
Headliner.
A, B, and C pillar trims.
Trunk shocks if they are good.
Left and right front kick panels.
Will try to email.

·
Registered
685 Posts
TorqAddict said:
I've emailed this guy twice with no response.
He was responding to my emails before I sent him the money for a few parts... Hasn't responded to my emails since.
I will give him the benefit of a doubt and hope he is out of town or something.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Chris is a good dude, I've bought several parts off of him with no issues. I'm sure he's just busy.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
And I live close by, so no worries :)

·
Registered
5,037 Posts
Still awaiting a response as well

·
Registered
5,037 Posts
I emailed thrice..

·
Registered
746 Posts
I sent a PM. No response. Then I re-read the ad and emailed. Response received immediately. Parts were mailed Priority the next business day. Arrived two days later as described. Just my experience with the seller. It's odd the that he would ignore another potential buyer's three emails. (Though stranger things have happened...)

·
Registered
108 Posts
he has not responded to my email or pm either. Tis a shame honestly, I got really excited when I saw all the rare bits and pieces I need to make my car look beautiful again.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hello Everyone. Sorry if I did not respond to you. I may have missed your email, or it may have gone to spam. I literally had over 150 emails in the first two nights the post was up. I have NOT checked the motorgeek PM inbox very much. I wanted people to us my normal email to keep everything in one place. This car parting thing is way more time consuming than anticipated. I have JUST update the picture files to reflect what is gone. If you still need anything, please send me an email to [email protected]. I will check my spam folder along with my inbox. Thank you for your patience and I apologize for any frustrations.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts