Automobiles Forum banner
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
audifreakjim said:
LOL! I'll take pics. Last time I was in NO for Mardi Gras my buddies and I squezed into infant shirts with funny things on the front. Mine said I'm a swamp monster! Amaizing what a mixture of boobies, Hand Grenades and Hurricanes will do.
Yeah Baby! Hand Grenades, Horny Gators (both from my favorite place - the small original Tropical Isle) and Hurricanes. God I love NO.....

Brandon

·
Registered
448 Posts
Nate:

Do you get any "kickbacks" on these shirt sales? I'd be happy to buy one, if I knew part of the money was going to support this site. Otherwise nearly $20 is a heck of a lot for a T-shirt...

-Doug

·
Administrator
201,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Good lord I leave you kids alone for a day and this is what happens in a thread!?

I'm so proud :heart: :-D

·
Administrator
201,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Zordok said:
Nate:

Do you get any "kickbacks" on these shirt sales? I'd be happy to buy one, if I knew part of the money was going to support this site. Otherwise nearly $20 is a heck of a lot for a T-shirt...

-Doug
Yea, there is a kick-back dealio, not sure what the percentage is, but whatever comes of it is goin back into motorgeek shwag for shirts/signs/stickers/whatever.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Nate, have you seen Cafepress.com? IMO, the offer a better choice of clothing, as well as other mics. stuff to have MG sprayed all over it, like mouse pads and coffee mugs ;-), just FYI

:bump: to a sticky thread

·
Registered
442 Posts
Thats funny. When I first saw the thread title, I thought it said "Motorgeek Skirts". :tard:

oops :-D

I'm sure Kingof20v would have picked up a couple though! :-D

·
Administrator
201,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I'm setting up a cafepress store with more items availible soon, stay tuned :p

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
I vant one ! I vant one!

·
Administrator
201,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·

·
Registered
807 Posts
hot damn! i can get a motorgeek thong!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Nate, have you look at Sam's Club Embroidery?
I have an account there and the results and prices are great.
The only problem is that one needs to handle the distribution.
You can open an account or If someone wants to handle the distribution, I can order hats for a very good price.

Cheers,

Carlos.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I'm gonna have to buy me some shwag.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Hey, there's an idea!
I noticed at the bottom of the page, that you could get a "motorgeek" calendar!
How's about a nice photo shoot to fill the calendar pages with cars, instead of the Motorgeek logo for twelve months!
I know it's been done before with other BBS I used to frequent, so it's possible.

·
Administrator
201,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
The MG calender is on my list of cool things to look into, all Cafepress offered was that single image 12-month calendar.

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
ooh, a motorgeek calendare with members cars ;)

·
Registered
771 Posts
Toxcheap said:
I vant one ! I vant one!
Do they make shirts in KK size?

21 - 40 of 62 Posts