Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've only recently begun training for the grill, and I've been perplexed as to the proper sequence for restocking food. Assume that both lines are approximately halfway on white rice. What would I do if I made one that was one-third of the way deep? Do I take the containers from the lines, bring them to the counter, replace them with my new ones, and refill? Do I simply go refill on the line? Or should I replace the front-line rice container with the new one and pour the remaining rice into the dml line? Do I only use a fresh container everytime I replace the queso? Or am I expected to replace the containers that are on the lines all the time? I questioned coworkers, but each time the answer was different. Is it only a matter of what has to be refilled?

·
Super Moderator
4,096 Posts
I've only recently begun training for the grill, and I've been perplexed as to the proper sequence for restocking food. Assume that both lines are approximately halfway on white rice. What would I do if I made one that was one-third of the way deep? Do I take the containers from the lines, bring them to the counter, replace them with my new ones, and refill? Do I simply go refill on the line? Or should I replace the front-line rice container with the new one and pour the remaining rice into the dml line? Do I only use a fresh container everytime I replace the queso? Or am I expected to replace the containers that are on the lines all the time? I questioned coworkers, but each time the answer was different. Is it only a matter of what has to be refilled?
"What would I do if I made one that was one-third of the way deep"

You should ask this question from your mom. Or why she shouldn't get an abortion...

·
Administrator
12,580 Posts
I'm about to grill some steaks. I prefer hardwood charcoal to propane.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts