Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to make sure you see this. We are having a really big Ice event on the 6th of March. Its looking like around 30+people so put it on your calender.
We have new timing equipment,cones,trophy,and the Fish warden will leave us alone this time. Paul might even bring the rally car for some fun.
Anyone else interested please drop me an e-mail
[email protected]

Aaron

·
Administrator
201,871 Posts
Bugger!!

Our local racing club has our annual banquet that day :x

Might just have to ditch them for some racing now, guess I'll have to get my ass in gear and see if I can get the beater 90q together in the next couple days so I can confirm which one I'm going to. It's my brothers bday the 6th too, I'm sure he'd love some ice racing fun, especially when he doesn have to use his own car :D

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Not gonna be able to make it... have the Eastern Champs for ski racing all that week at okemo.... oh well. Is any more racing going to happen after this event?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey,

We figure after the 6th its going to be anyone's guess. As you know winter/spring is a one day thing here in VT. Rest assured that we will be on the ice every possible weekend that temps will allow. As for you Nate bring your bro with you and we'll have some fun!!!

Aaron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts