Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so driving to the airport this morning i am coming down a hill.... hit the brakes......nothing... and understeer into the front edge of a guardrail. To make a long story short I am now in the market for a new car and would like something with an airbag...... ad my head kinda hurts from hitting the pillar that supports the windshield. Anyone know of anything for sale pretty cheap in the NE? I am thinking 80 90 CQ. My car is running so I think ill just swap the whole mess in. No collision insurance.... which hurts. First accident with my first car......... :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:
and as i am sure you all know.... I have a bit of time and money into it.
SHIT. oh yeah.... also missed my flight to florida..... shitty ass morning. Sorry for my rambling... had to vent and begin the ssearch.

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
Wow, sorry to hear that.

I've had bad days, but I think yours wins :(

I'll keep my eye open for ya. Cars show up all the time. Good opportunity to step up to a type 89 maybe? :woowoo:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Hey,

I might have a silver 80Q thats in really nice shape for sale pretty soon.
E-mail me for pics etc etc etc

·
Administrator
201,871 Posts
Oh man, that blows Jared, sorry to hear it. :( :( The coupe was really getting somewhere fun. Oh well, consider it an oppertunity to get into something more betterer ;)

Sometimes I hate to love forced upgrades like this, but alas in the end hopefully you'll come out on top.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts