Automobiles Forum banner

NEW 034 "RS2 REPLICA" EXHAUST MANIFOLD

77K views 150 replies 50 participants last post by  goodall 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
Hmmm. I always get a bit sceptical when I see manifolds that are made from T's. Do you have any numbers indicating that this manifold indeed does perform as good as a RS2 unit? If it does, this should be a real killer sale 'cause allot of people, me for instance, are looking for something that allows you to get Rs2 spec and keep a decent airbox... This would, given decent performance numbers, be spot on.

As for performance numbers, a comparison on a dyno between this, the stock RS2 unit and then the dreadful ABY/3B EM would be VERY interesting.

I think that it seems to be a killer item and sales will probably prove it to. C'man Shazdi, whip us out some dynoruns... And also, something indication wher it gets hot and if there is any problem areas...

#4 ·
well, looking at the picture it seems like the tubing dia is a tad larger than the RS2 unit.....I'm sure they tried to eliminate as much restriction as possible. On top of that, they are flowing an RS2 unit to get some numbers to compare to this. To quote Javad..."Stay tuned!" Lol, I should be a salesman. Anybody looking to hire? :wink:

#5 ·
Absolutely, FULL flow and dyno comparison to come, just by lookign at things, I don't think it will be much of a contest, but you can decide for yourself! :D

#10 ·
olsonjus said:
Nice Welds. Are these made inhouse?
Yep, Jeff, our new welder guy is whats allowing us to start making all these goodies in-house.
:D
What machine are you using? Miller? Lincoln? Transformer or Inverted Power Supply?
Miller Synchrowave 180SD
Regards,
Justin
Ditto, and your welds are looking pretty good as well these days, at least from what I saw in some of your other posts 8)

#11 ·
olsonjus said:
Nice Welds. Are these made inhouse? What machine are you using? Miller? Lincoln? Transformer or Inverted Power Supply?

Regards,
Justin
You bet, we now have a fabrication/manufacturing facility here are 034, check out our new welder Jeff: http://www.034motorsport.com/about-034.php

Welder is a Miller Synchrowave 180SD.

#12 ·
I'm really excited to hear that there is now an additional option for those people who want to go with an "RS2-type" manifold. I'm looking forward to those flow/dyno numbers!

#18 ·
wow. this is really a great thing for 034 and the 5cyl fanatics. You see there was this gap between going full blown tubular and spending some big cash and than going regular RS2 manifold (which are prone to heat tears). and the price is great. i think 034 made a great product, i think it'll sell very well, and it fills a big gap that was needed. thanks guys!

>>Emy

#19 ·
#22 ·
:eek: :drool: it so.....so....puuuuurtyyyyyy. i think i'm in love!!!

#25 ·
How does the collector look like on the "Rs" 034 manifold?

These chinese models are beiing sold by XS power or what?

I am also getting a bit confused: We all see Cracks in the Stock manifolds. That is a Fact. People say the stainless manifolds will not crack so easily as cast ones.

On the other hand we see tubular manifolds that crack very easily.

So where is the Truth. What must me done so the Cast manifold dont crack? What must be done so the Tubular dont cracks?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.