Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our old school Audi stable offically grows to 3 in total today...I must be insane. Damn My good timing and Craigslist!! Damn, Damn, Dammitt!!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, only 150K on the clock and no rust underneath, interior needs a little going thru but nothing major, brand new tires but needs a starter...was listed on CL as a 20VT which I discovered to be a 10VT in person. No biggie as I still have alotta love for the 10VT engine still and kinda actually happy it isn't a 20VT...call Me crazy.

·
Registered
842 Posts
that's a pretty nice lookin car but hows the below connection workin out for u? that doesn't look right.

Attachments

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
huh, did see that but didn't click....news at 11.

·
Administrator
12,586 Posts
88a5tq said:
that's a pretty nice lookin car but hows the below connection workin out for u? that doesn't look right.
Whole lot of fail right there. Pumping hot exhaust into the intake boot that can't be good. :lol:

·
Registered
325 Posts
88a5tq said:
Lol I was just thinking the same thing

·
Registered
927 Posts
Just put a filter inline and you'll be fine. Right? RIGHT?! :p

The question is, what in the world possessed someone to run that line? Were they trying to cheat an emissions test maybe?

yodasfro said:
88a5tq said:
Whole lot of fail right there. Pumping hot exhaust into the intake boot that can't be good. :lol:

·
Registered
11,268 Posts
i has a starter if you needs one.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
a-talk said:
Just put a filter inline and you'll be fine. Right? RIGHT?! :p

The question is, what in the world possessed someone to run that line? Were they trying to cheat an emissions test maybe?

yodasfro said:
88a5tq said:
Perhap's a filter and a check valve eh?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I do, I do I do need a starter but I'm hoping "A4V8swap" has one still I think he has one listed on CL but I haven't gotten around to P'Ming 'em yet. Will be one the hunt for some interior pieces at some point namely a driver side front door card. and the BBS pearl basket wheels will be up for grabs I think after I tow it down next week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts