Administrator
201,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A tire studing station :D

On the last tire now, god I'll be happy when I'm done. :p

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm doing the same thing right now in my basement.
I'll have 2 sets...1 for me....1 for loan. Nate if you need a place to crash I'm sure we can make some room for ya. Bring a sleeping bag,and a pillow.

Aaron

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
since were on the living room subject. anyone ever heard about the guys who have rebuilt a bug/bus motor in their living room? i have, and from different people to boot :D

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
It reminds me of my Dad's house. His Harley had its own Bedroom were he parked it/tore it apart. I guess Dad was a die hard biker.....rest his soul.

Aaron

·
Registered
11,662 Posts
I've helped rebuild a 302 in a friends living room...Complete with audience too. They had a detached garage w/2 outlets, and it was chilly out. We moved the engine and stand inside, then brought all the tools in. Interesting night as the audience got more beer in them ;-)

·
Administrator
201,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
iduaobrut said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm doing the same thing right now in my basement.
I'll have 2 sets...1 for me....1 for loan. Nate if you need a place to crash I'm sure we can make some room for ya. Bring a sleeping bag,and a pillow.

Aaron
Muwahaha, nothin like sitting down for a movie with a cordless drill in hand...

Thanks again for the offer, whats the projected schedule of events tomorrow? At this point I'll prolly just tuff it out and drive back.

Oh yeah, I've got that intake manifold that you said you wanted, sitting in the car all ready to go to a new home if you still want it. :)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Hey,

Yea please bring the Manifold!!!! I'll be on the ice early in the morning(haha
8a.m.). Look for my White 4kq,and my red toyota 4x4.

Aaron

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Hey,
I am gonna try to make it again tomorrow..... so if you could bring the rad (Iduaobrut) it would be sweet. My tires are hurting but i may try to make a couple runs and watch some action. see you guys in the morning.

Jared

1 - 9 of 9 Posts