Automobiles Forum banner

no more tubular exhaust manifolds from 034 ????

5K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  pkw 
#1 ·
are those hiflo manifolds from 034 no longer avialible ????

#3 ·
Doesn't look like it. I guess its off to eBay or Iroz.

#7 ·
I believe Iroz is doing all the 034 catback stuff now, so I don't think they do much exhaust stuff in-house anymore. Not surprised to see the header disappear knowing that.

#9 ·
From what I heard they are discontinuing a lot of the early products for i5's and 80/90/CQ 100/200 cars. They guy I talked to last week told me when I was asking about a small chassis down pipe that they are no longer going to make them when they run out as well as other stuff in the future.

#12 ·
quattro v1.0 said:
There will always be a place to get that old skool stuff...

Should be shopping at 07K Motorsports though, they stopped making the AAN like 19 years ago...
They also stopped producing the ford flat head 80 years ago, that doesn't mean that people don't still need parts for them...

#13 ·
rs4tech said:
quattro v1.0 said:
There will always be a place to get that old skool stuff...

Should be shopping at 07K Motorsports though, they stopped making the AAN like 19 years ago...
They also stopped producing the ford flat head 80 years ago, that doesn't mean that people don't still need parts for them...
I wonder when Sean is going to do a body swap for a TTRS.. I mean they stopped making the quattro like 23 years ago, why would anyone keep that junk around?!?!?!?

#15 ·
So be it? So you won't go to the other places but you'd buy 034's?
034 charged just as much for a header that other places make, and the other places had a much superior design.
I'm not following your logic.

#16 ·
pilihp2 said:
So be it? So you won't go to the other places but you'd buy 034's?
034 charged just as much for a header that other places make, and the other places had a much superior design.
I'm not following your logic.
:stupid: :wtf: must not have ever bought any 034 stuff before. read about all the problems and all the arguing about them not existing and never hearing of such problems. read between the lines too, as many hold their tongues while on MG because of who owns it. wake up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.