Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So every car I have ever owned has been easy to find wheels for. My 93 urs4 has been a pain, nothing seems to stand out/look good to me. I found a set, now im not sure how it looks. People I ask say it looks great....although it seems 18's are too big for this car. The A8 wheels that are currently on there have been gettng these weird hair line cracks in them and I have had to have 3 of them welded up. Also I have been doing some searching and cant find what tire size I should run, I put a 235/40r18 on it and it looks almost too wide...so maybe a 225/40?? Sorry they are cell pics

:pics: :pics:

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Oh my. Those are purdy

·
Registered
530 Posts
Those look sweet to me.

·
Registered
875 Posts
No go! the C4 sedan likes flat spokes and not chrome/polished wheels. pearl white goes great with white / or silver wheels. The 17 A8 look more classy than the ones in the back which are more suitable for a hatch or wagon

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
I really like them, but I agree with ursmkd. They would look better on a CQ.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Those are hot. Way better than the flat fives/fat fives or whatever. The urs can definitely handle 18 inch and 245 no problem . My dads s4 was slammed and it had 18' mesh wheels with dish and 245s and it looked great

·
Registered
139 Posts
ursmkd said:
No go! the C4 sedan likes flat spokes and not chrome/polished wheels. pearl white goes great with white / or silver wheels. The 17 A8 look more classy than the ones in the back which are more suitable for a hatch or wagon
Agreed! Classy!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Heed said:
Those are hot. Way better than the flat fives/fat fives or whatever. The urs can definitely handle 18 inch and 245 no problem . My dads s4 was slammed and it had 18' mesh wheels with dish and 245s and it looked great
Flat black on Pearl looks amazing.

Hi Julian haha

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Those wheels are really nice, but I think the ones on the front look better on that car. The ones on the back would look better if they were an inch or two larger in diameter. I think the dish makes them look smaller than they actually are.

Just my 2 cents worth of bla bla

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well she is all done now, Im happy with the way it turned out. I like these a lot better than the Privat kups. Oh and these are 17x9 Hartmann 993 Turbo Twists reps.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
yes but those are porsche fitment... not 5x112, are you running adapters? the MM ones were 5x112
mille miglia as the name implies ( one thousand miles), is italian.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.