Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and how much would you want for it? i might be interested in it....

Jeff

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
it's off an early turbo 5000. i ran across one in a wrecking yard last week. it was an 82 or 83 5000 turbo. what i found so interesting abut he car is it had a 5 window distributor !! how's that ignition system work ?
if you'd like i could probably take that thing off and ship it. i wouldn't know the price of it til' i ask,plus it'd be a couple of weeks since it's in california where my dad's shop is. lemme know

one other thing, it also has the original pipe and rubber boots that travel along the inside of the IM to the turbo, since that car never had an intercooler.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry, won't work for my car.....

where'd you get those clamps on your intake piping?

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
they're just two stock clamps from the CIS intake boots, nothin special.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ummm go look at the link he has posted.....i don't think we're talking about the same thing?

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
birdmanmt said:
ummm go look at the link he has posted.....i don't think we're talking about the same thing?
sorry, i thought you meant my clamps. yeah those are t-bolts. you can also get them at napa for a reasonable price,plus they're stainless and extremely tough.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
not my car.... matt keslers (sp) so i don't know... he sold me the tb when i was planning on using my stock motor with turbo bit bolted on... went with an MC1 instead

1 - 9 of 9 Posts