Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
201,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post 'em here for all to enjoy, don't matter how much editing you had to do to the image to make it look like a nice car, post it anyway!

Bigger is better, btw.

That ^^ was taken on the way to the VT gathering this year, just after blowing an intake hose to smitherines blasting through them thar hills. It's on Rt 2 with the white mtn's in the background, North side of Mt Washington would be to the left a bit off frame

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
hey nate my screea ain't big enought o fit all of your car man,oh well, here's mine

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
From a photo shoot where my car might show up in a future issue of "Audi Driver" (I took these pictures with my digicam while the editor was taking 35mm pics)... yes, the hood doesn't fit perfectly flat..:
(update: now it does thanks to photoshop :p)

Someone with graphic talents better than I put this togeter and sent it to me:

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
This pic just about sums up everything i own....
White car made me cry...twice..
dont give your car to your stupid ass brother...
The blue car is in the garage and ofcourse mywet weather UR.Yes i know i am having a bad hair day ...leave me alone!

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
that last pic i out up doesn't represent my car very well, here's a better one

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
what exactly is that? i saw that same image somewheres else and can't figure it out.

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
sorry to keep yall comming back to this page. I think my picture is bigger than 1 mb. Its stumpin my becuase i posted one in the SNOW topic two days ago when i was late for work, and now i cant do anything. grrrrrr :bashtard: i give up

If you want to see some pictures look at Audiworld under the 5k forum, with the same Shavedquattro name.
my id number is 50623
http://www.audiworld.com/forum/v8.html

Hank

·
Registered
237 Posts
Here is the ride I will probably EFI first
88 80tq, mc-2 motor, mac11ecu, k24 turbo, kh intercooler with bypass valve, 5 stud wheel conversion/g60 brakes, currently running on cis (if it decides to start on mornings under 20 degrees F, CIS sucks!)

Also have currently:
01 a6 2.7 biturbo/6 speed/sport package
86 5ktq, QLCC,koni's,fuchs,sport seats,g60 brake swap

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
Before picture

·
Administrator
201,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wowsa, I really gotta get my car repainted, dead sexaaay. I can bring mine to a shine, but it's nowhere's near as vibrant as that 8)

·
Registered
11,662 Posts
Thanks :) ...The CQ was repainted and clear coated 5-ish years ago by the local "Exotic" body shop guy. He used to do all of our dealership work before VAG bought the franchises back in the early '90's (we were a small town VW/Audi dealer, hence my owning quattros...). He does wonders with sheet metal and composite materials, not to mention can paint match like a machine...The side shot with the open hood, the car was only washed and then gone over with the "quick shine" stuff you spray on then wipe off. The bottom pic the car was only washed. When waxed, its "like whoa" shiney ;-)

Anyway, yeah, the 10vt should be a nice addition to the CQ. Its getting bigger brakes and a slightly redone suspension (adding some flat needle rollers up top and between the main and tender spring with some new springs). Planning to put a new exhaust on the car too, the Stebro is nice but heavy, and I want to do a 2.5" from the turbo back and run just a dump tube for the waste gate (exiting where, I'm not sure yet).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey Marc, Nice car man !! Well I always loved the 4k styling.. and to see one modified like that with an MC motor just makes me say Wooo!! I like the hood too! haha..
Same goes for all of you, really nice cars! Coop, you have an MC in there too?? I gotta dig my self out and get my 200q to be awesome.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts