Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Anyone going to be at Pikes peak hillclimb this year? Paul and I are going to be crewing for John Buffum (I'm sure a few of you know who he is).It would be nice to hang out some like minded drunks.......

Aaron

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
What are the dates? (sorry for not looking it up myself) :D

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey,

Race day is the 26th of June, We'll be in town the 20th. Buffum rented a track in Pueblo so the EFI tuner can program the cars at altitude. The guy is coming from New Zealand so I bet he knows his stuff about fuel managment.
I should bring a tape recorder and take notes.

Aaron

·
Administrator
201,871 Posts
Is that "The Hitman" (Is his name Mike, can't recall) haltech tuner from down under? Just curious, they guy's name keeps popping up all over the place WRT the Haltech stuff. And I guess he's been traveling a lot lately tuning all over the globe.

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
I really think I'm going to try to make it. I need to see if I can get the time off, but I think if I take the 25th and 28th off I can fly in on friday and fly home on monday. I've been meaning to check out that race for a few years now. Time to actually do it! :)

·
Super Moderator
7,644 Posts
It looks like Thursday is when the SCCA rally starts, I'll probably head down Wed night through Sunday. That would be really cool if a bunch of you guys come out. Even though I'm from there, I've actually never been to the race because of Vail 4th of July lacrosse tournament, but this year it's definitely a go. Requesting the days off now :D

http://ppihc.com/fans/

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Name Mike rings a bell. I've never met him,but I will be pretty soon.
I'll find out more info as the time gets closer. The Tibs are more like EVO's
than any Hyundai I've ever seen. It would be cool to see you guys at such an awesome event.

Aaron

1 - 8 of 8 Posts