Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A pre-hello to all you forum users who aren't here yet, but will be, which is yet to be determined, at some point, but not right now.

Thanks to Nate for setting up this area, hopefully soon we'll be sharing experiences tuning 034efi, files, stories, and maybe even fumes with each other, gas fumes....

I run 034efi, so I'm very looking forward to getting some action here! (uhh, not that kind of action), major HP action baby!

·
Administrator
201,871 Posts
Spread the word, the larger the userbase the better. 8)

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
Wow, there's gotta be at least 4 of us now. Damn!

:woowoo:

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool, I'll email the 034efi user list this weekend, feel free to spread the work, maybe I'll tell the q-list, anyone on Audiworld?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I am on AudiWorld Forums, and I can spread the word. The more users the more knowledge that is readily available, or more people to ask on Nate and Javad about efi...hehe

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool, thanks, appreciate it, I love answering questions, so bring it on ;)

·
Super Moderator
7,644 Posts
Man, this is a scary group! Hey guys, just thought I'd chime in. For those of you who don't know me, I've got the same disease as everyone else here thanks to Javad :wink: I've been running stage IIc for about a month now, and loving every min of it. I'm also headed to the dyno on the 20th so we'll see what happens. 300 whp would be nice on pump gas.

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jim, definitely keep us posted on the dyno run, my run today was foiled due to a bent wheel last night, doh!! Guess the pot holes get deeper the faster you go? (no details on the exact speed :wink: )

Yes, this desease is not only high contageous, the only cure is more power...MUHAHAHAHAH :D

·
Registered
922 Posts
Wow, going back in time, what will they think of next a time machine? :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts