Registered
172 Posts
This thing is awesome. Nice work!
Dream avant right here.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
Nothing really to update... bought some suspension bits (Bilstein shocks and H&R springs) as well as a set of Avus to complete the look... until the borders/restrictions lift I won't be flying over to enjoy it just yet.
I missed a set of new elipsoid RS2 lights on Audi Tradition, by the time I went to pull the trigger all were gone... probably bought out by that Autewo guy... he has bought them out of most of the stock recently.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
The 2.5 TDI r5 is a very nice engine. My mate has one in an old Opel C-kadett station. Modified with a bigger vnt turbo and management from a VW T4 van for vnt control. It now makes 240 bhp and 500nm.

·
Registered
398 Posts
ralleyquattro said:
Got my ticket and heading to Europe in August.
Will finally get to drive the beast!
Good to hear, I still don't know when I'll be heading back to the UK next. I still need to pick up my avant and loads of spares. I also want to go look at a cheap s2 avant I know of.

Will you be bringing this one back with you?

·
Registered
398 Posts
I think i'll try head back to the UK to collect all my stuff early next year, there's about 4 pallets of audi stuff. Still undecided if I'm going to bring my avant back over. Its currently up for sale but we will see.

What other plans you got for this one?

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 ·
Pete82 said:
I think i'll try head back to the UK to collect all my stuff early next year, there's about 4 pallets of audi stuff. Still undecided if I'm going to bring my avant back over. Its currently up for sale but we will see.

What other plans you got for this one?
Next to come, big brake upgrade, suspension (already bought) and elipsoid headlights.
New injector nozzles, make sure the engine is running perfectly.
Long term, paint job.

101 - 117 of 117 Posts