Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Administrator
201,871 Posts
Sweeeeeeet, I think I'll try to make this one for sure :)

Nevermind the cars, I wanna know what the guys on the bikes are on, and where can I get some!?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe we could meet at the border? Paul and I are going to order tickets real soon. Maybe a trip to the Ballet on the way home? Ice racing and Canadian Ballet are very cool ( ad beavis and butthead laugh).

Aaron

·
Administrator
201,871 Posts
Aaron, what route are you guys taking up? I wouldn't mind meeting up at all and traveling up there as a group.

Also, what tickets are you looking to get? The Gold tix aren't too bad. I'm assuming the currency on their site is listed in CA $, so it works out to a little over 20/day for the 3 day gold pass.

Oh yeah, hotel options?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey,

Well we havent really gotten to far into planning yet. We talked about going for one day,and then coming back but I'm sure we could stay longer.
I'll talk to Paul and see what he thinks.

Aaron

·
Administrator
201,871 Posts
Wizard-of-OD said:
:bashtard: i am next to quebec...maybe we can allmeet up?

:?
Define "next to" :wtf:

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
hey, how long are you studying there Wiz?

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
so you mean your there right now? In ottowa?

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
well, I must say, you sure know how to piss someone off. that gauge experience was very inconveniencing. I had already had things set up and then did as you asked of me, based on YOUR word, and then you screwed me over. due to that experience I will never end an auction early for someone again, period. remember what I told you in about three of my emails? i said " I'd be glad to hold onto the gauges for a few weeks if your just going on a trip somewhere". but noooo :slap: , you had to have them sent to you within a week ,without paying for the proper costs of shipping. and without me getting payment first. it doesn't work that way with strangers, when your ready for an efi unit, just see if you can get javad to send one to you before he get's payment, eh!!
but alls good, I ended up selling them for more :p

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
this was the 2 guages for $70US right?

i wouldve taken them off your hand if i had more time and you know that.Money was never the problem...not at all.
I put someone else onto you when i returned home,dont know if he bought them.Time is always against me because after exams i have less than 2 weeks to get all parts to me.As it is now i have not registered for my courses because it is so cold to even go outside(leave me alone).
You ddint seem pissed though guy...if i knew you were pissed i wouldve sent the money so that you would not get vex.
I have been waisting alot of money stuypidly(buying a gearbox and then having heart attacks to find out of it fits).If i had gone 034EFi from day one then i wouldnt be buying all these stupid little things.

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
and by the way...your making me sound like some fraud.The reason i told you i needed them within a week was because i would not be able to collect them if you shipped them.
When Javad's turn comes ill send him the full amount before recieving the 034.About the gauge pod...the guy asked me for half..i sent all.he was more than Happy.
If i have the time to colect the package as well ass ship the money order then you will gfet your money guy.Dont base your trust of other people because of me.
DO you want me to send you that $70uS now?
just say yes....

p.s. no need to bring dirty laundry to the board.I didnt think there wa sa problem since a friend of mine wouldve taken them off your hands.( i am sure he is the one that did)

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
well, only if you wish to contribute to the derek fund, sure. but other wise no, i don't want your money. I don't expect free stuff in life, that way when I get free stuff, it seems that much better.

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
derracuda said:
but alls good, I ended up selling them for more :p
yes, i already sold them. air/fuel and boost.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts