Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, need to sell off some stuff fund the 90. All hoses look to be in good working order, only defect is the charge pipe that runs along the head had bumped the wastegate and it melted the mount where it bolts to the head slightly. $80 shipped for the charge pipe, $20 shipped for the recirculation valve and offers are welcome for the throttle body hose and the remaining boost hose. The inlet and outlet hoses for the turbo have been sold, i.e. the two rightmost hoses

Next I have a set of 034 injector adapters for the 7A, I'm selling ONLY the adapters so if you can get injectors for a good deal than this would be a great opportunity- They will need a new set of seals- First $50 takes them, shipping included-SOLD

Last but not least I have a complete bag-o-snakes header kit for the 7A. Truly the epitome of 5 cylinder exhaust note IMO. Header is powdercoated, and comes with the all important downpipe and heatshield. $150 plus shipping.

Located in Hayden, ID as always picking up in person is always an option, I'm willing to deliver within a reasonable distance.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update, ABY hose set broken. The inlet and the outlet pipe for the turbo have been SOLD! First post will be updated with separate pricing for the remaining items.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump, also have an AAN water manifold fs. $65 obo

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bumpity bump bump, ba bump. Need extra cash to finish my car in time for winter,open to offers.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Injector adapters are SOLD......... Now somebody buy the rest of this stuff already.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Need to redo the suspension on my car, make me offers.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:horse: :horse: :bump:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.