Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I told Jack i'd help him sell these as I needed a 2nd set and I told him i remember people requesting these.

5 sets are available. They are cold rolled steel, waterjet tabbed construction, welded, and super stout.

They allow for direct installation of the european S2 bumper to a US coupe with no guessing where to drill holes. Just add the support of 3 bolts and save tons of time with aligning it.

Price: 100$/each shipped to the states.

paypal to [email protected] and either message Jack Cameron Dean on Fb or through me (Cory Kellogg) or w/e (he's on the forums as well just super busy) and he'll mail them out to you. Paypal gift or include 3% paypal fee's

There are a lot of members running these and they all appreciate the time saving they allow. well worth it.

i'll get a pic up asap

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Includes: pair of brackets, (2) long Allen bolts for bumper side, (6) bolts, washers, and nylock nuts for mounting to the car, and shipping within the continental USA.

PACKAGED & READY TO SHIP!!!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
(4) sets left... Aaron is taking a set

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Bump!

"Uber-s-s6" snagged himself a pair, so now only (3) sets left

·
Registered
362 Posts
If I could get a S2 bumper i would buy a pair...

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Just (2) sets left!!!

One set linked up and sold via the small chassis facebook and another via MG.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Come and get these last two sets!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
metallicrock988 said:
Picture please
They're all boxed up and ready to ship by maybe I can check the archive on my laptop or someone can help.
They're GREAT though, blotto the three holes on the car and allow you to use the European bumpers (bumper side) mounts!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
got one more pair?

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
audiken said:
I need a set of those brackets too. Still have one?
PM'd you. Just one final set left, so act fast!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Three sets in production!!!

Taking orders (2-week lead time, maybe sooner) via PM

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Bump!!!

A few people replied wanting sets but those people have not yet paid. If you want to set please message me for all of the details!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
steve20vt said:
dean16v said:
Bump!!!

A few people replied wanting sex but those people have not yet paid. If you want to set please message me for all of the details!
:wtf: :lol:
Siri and the autocorrect got me, edited but it was "sets"

1 - 20 of 33 Posts