Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well this is my second boot I've ordered from them, I ordered one for my b5 s4 and I loved it. They really clean up the interior of the car in my opinion.

With this boot, since shiftstyle did not offer a boot for the UrS4 I mailed my stock boot in and they were to send me a new one for free. From Canada it cost me 7 bucks to ship to Poland. The boot arrived today and overall I'm happy cause it was free but they did not send it to the specs I asked. I asked for a black Alcantra boot with red stitching but I got black on black. Not a huge deal but it did take over 2 month from me shipping it to me receiving it. I sent many emails with no response. I also did not receive my oem boot back. I'm not sure if they keep it for some reason.

Here is the pics, ill get some of it in the car but right now it's drying as I had to use some glue.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Very cool. I have *almost* sent them my 200TQ shift boot before. The reason I have not is that my old boot has shrunk quite a lot, and a copy of my boot would only copy the problem. I believe most Type44 leather boots do this. I tried to explain this in email to them, but didn't get a satisfactory answer back.

They don't send back your old boot because they disassemble it to copy it. So your old boot died to make that sweet new Alcantara boot :D.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the knob is the one that came with the car. not sure if its stock or not but it looks more black in person with scratches lol.

a-talk said:
Wow, that looks really great. What shift knob is that BTW? It almost looks like dark wood grain.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cuatrokoop said:
Oh, and they probably had to cut your old boot apart for a pattern...
yea this is what i figure out last night as well. oh well i guess.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i went with shiftstyle based on my experince from before. next time ill go else where

cuatrokoop said:
Why not use AGLA, they are in the USA...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.