Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if javad is willing to contact his machine shop for some of these inconel valves.....or if they have a part number to order them from manley.? i think that were you said they were sourced from....

and derek, did you ever find out if your dad can get a good price on AFC lifters? i've found $12.75 online.

and eric, is rusty going to be able to get another set of Ti retainers out of the material you guys have?

FINALLY starting to get some work done on my blown headgasket!!! oh i can't wait to get it all back together!
:woowoo:

·
Registered
11,662 Posts
Jeff, it's going to be close. If he has 2' of stock left, he can definately get 48 out of it, and he has one extra from the last bit of stock he had. If it is less than 2', chances are he won't be able to get enough out of it even by cutting down on the "wasted" material between each retainer.

Also not sure when he'll be able to machine more, I'm waiting on my set (Jim and Derek have sets now, so Jim you better like them as I was supposed to get one of the first two sets!).

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
can we get a renew on this post, javad, what's the word on the inconels?

also, do the inconel valve have the huge base on them like the sodium filled stock ones? or are they stem sized all the way down?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts