Automobiles Forum banner
41 - 60 of 348 Posts

·
Registered
11,268 Posts
Yep, for some reason, my best friends dad had told me all the hype about the car. Only to be corrected by William,lol.

You are right, its nothing but a regular 82, but it does have a great history and i miss that Car very much. I had really good memories of that car in highschool. Thanks for keeping alive, Martin.

·
Registered
13 Posts
ralleyquattro said:
VIN is CA900572

Anyone know of earlier US chassis #?
I know I'm a little late to this party, but CA900056 is sitting in my driveway waiting for me to find the time to get back to the 3B installation that I stalled on a couple years ago.

At one point a number of years back, I had been told it was the earliest known US chassis "still on the road." (I've heard of one earlier, but it was wrecked sometime back in the '90's)

-Gary

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
90quattrocoupe said:
Do you have a brand and part number for this engine stand?
It's from Princess Auto, our Canadian equivalent to your Harbor Freight. :D

Looking forward to updates, this is a great project!

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
90quattrocoupe said:
Sorry, I don't have part numbers, but I am sure once it's back up and working (not at this moment) you can check out their site

www.princessauto.com

Cheers

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
ralleyquattro said:
90quattrocoupe said:
Sorry, I don't have part numbers, but I am sure once it's back up and working (not at this moment) you can check out their site

http://www.princessauto.com

Cheers
Sold out. Would be perfect for 4 cylinder motor that bolt to the subframe. Nothing like it in the states, at least looking at a Google search.

Greg.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Yes, hitting the paint booth tomorrow.. ;)

Naah... managed to cut away the front end, the battery tray on the 4kq portion and look at where i need to drill the spot welds on the roof.
Always something comes up each day.. little frustrating.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
ralleyquattro said:
Yes, hitting the paint booth tomorrow.. ;)

Naah... managed to cut away the front end, the battery tray on the 4kq portion and look at where i need to drill the spot welds on the roof.
Always something comes up each day.. little frustrating.

Cheers
That's about 10 minutes worth of work right there

:horse:

41 - 60 of 348 Posts