Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys planning on going??? I am thinking of heading down this year and was curious if there would be some other old audis in attendence. Just curious.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
What about the 4kq's? Long drive for you isnt it WIZZY. Do you have floats on your 80 rear wheel dragger?

·
Registered
17,178 Posts

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
I'll be there again! Again hopen to see some of those turbo 4000's and 80/90's racing! later

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
i will be joining the quattro group soon.
Looking at England for a nice RHD Quattro...
my biggest problem with building a 10V turbo is that i cant remove the batter box since its on the other side...

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
time for a header
,but this sublect should go on elsewhere,not i the gatherings :wink:

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
what i assumed when i said build your own header was that, since your car is RHD, you have the brake booster in your way, so building a custom header and moving the W/G to another location would solve your probs. no need to move the batt.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Hey Wizza,

I think I'm going to invent Virtual tissues. Seems like a bunch of crying from you lately......hmmmmmm

Aaron

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
iduaobrut said:
Hey Wizza,

I think I'm going to invent Virtual tissues. Seems like a bunch of crying from you lately......hmmmmmm

Aaron
virtual tissues.....LOL :lol:

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
whatever makes you happy :wink:

·
Administrator
201,871 Posts
Enough Wizza Wonking for now, back to the topic at hand, as far as I know I'll be making Waterfest this year. Prolly see some of you chaps there.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts