Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just aquired two mc blocks this week, one that just had the head rebuilt, and the other is just a good clean 90 mc2 with a k24. and the best part is both engines only cost me $80!!! well, i just was so excited, i wanted to share with you guys. i coulda picked up about 3 NG/NF engines for $50 apiece, but i don't have the room for them now. bummer there wasn't any 20v's, or i'** been scoopin' those up :D

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Hey Cuda,

Anychance you can hook me up with a cylinder head with the two piece intake manifold? NG code I think? I need one for a new project I'm working on.

Aaron

·
Administrator
201,871 Posts
Aaron, I've got a couple, lemme know iffin you still want one

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey aaron, i would get ya one, but the wrecking yard is going out of business, and some guy bought every engine left for $10 each!! there were probably more than 100 engines left. anyhoo, i'd take up nate on his offer there. it'd be cheaper to ship as well. sorry i could not help you man. :(

·
Registered
398 Posts
Among all of us we must have dozens of I5 blocks/heads!!! :eek:

I have a long KX, a long NF, a short 7A and a NF head. The worst is that I bet I'm the one with the smallest inventory.

Cheers,

Carlos.

ps. Either you guys are singles or you keep telling that story about rats, snakes and spiders all over the garage and basement. :wink:

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
CS_Rally said:
Among all of us we must have dozens of I5 blocks/heads!!! :eek:

I have a long KX, a long NF, a short 7A and a NF head. The worst is that I bet I'm the one with the smallest inventory.

Cheers,

Carlos.

ps. Either you guys are singles or you keep telling that story about rats, snakes and spiders all over the garage and basement. :wink:
nah my Girl understands clearly that my Audi comes first in the day :wink:
so its all good...
i kinda miss her and my car :(
but oh well....at least my turbo can wine better :bump:
On a more serious note ,i tell her eveyrthing is from sponsours :p
Javad better not blackmail me!

·
Administrator
201,871 Posts
CS_Rally said:
She offers to help all the time when I'm in the garage, and has even offered to help pay for stuff I 'need' :wtf:

There's somethin fishy goin on here methinks.....

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
newt said:
CS_Rally said:
She offers to help all the time when I'm in the garage, and has even offered to help pay for stuff I 'need' :wtf:

There's somethin fishy goin on here methinks.....
its called a ring... :lol:

·
Registered
398 Posts
I must be way older than you guys.
I don't even remember the time when I didn't have 500 non-hobby related things to do when I get home.

Although, if you ask my wife she will tell you that depending the situation I'm a toddler or a teen. I tell her: "you better like it, cause my brains are wired this way" (however, I ran out of budget when it was time to build the body).

Cheers,

Carlos.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Hey Nate,

I'll take one of those 80Q heads for sure! I'm working on a trick intake for the 10V that uses the 2 piece manifold . Let me know how much etc etc etc,and I can Paypal you.

Aaron

1 - 13 of 13 Posts