Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasn't planning on buying another car. But then, well, gee, just look at it!

haha.

No big plans for this one. Just enjoy & maintain. This is what it looked like a couple of weeks ago, the friends I bought it off of did the quick respray on it about a week before I committed to buying it.

It's kinda too bad they're so rare. This thing is just screaming for an STi swap!

-Dave

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
owdlvr said:
I wasn't planning on buying another car. But then, well, gee, just look at it!
-Dave
I know what you mean.. :D
(For me, it was a 200 20vt Avant that came along..! How could one say no?)
As I see it, you'll soon have a problem.. A problem of trying to decide what car to drive, so that they *all* get some excercise. :woowoo:

Like kids, you don't want to be playing favourites do you?

Very cool though.. !!

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
That's freakin' awesome - good purchase!

·
Registered
279 Posts
AWESOME!! Pleeeease don't put a Goobaru motor in it though...and aluminum case stroker type 1 or type 4 would be moar bettar

·
Registered
279 Posts
vagrant_mugen said:
screw STI,
TDI mofukah.
kennedy eng. makes adapters for them. keep it kraut
THIS!!!

I used to be a Subaru mechanic at a shop in Portland...they are not all they're cracked up to be!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Man, that thing is so awesome I think I just wet myself! Put an Sti motor in it, only if you're okay with doing rings every 70K..those things are junk. Maybe put an old air cooled Porsche Turbo flat six in there..as stated, keep it kraut! :D

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not changing the motor on it, but with Rocket Rally just around the corner from my house...Subaru motors aren't as annoying as one might think!

-Dave

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Family friend used to have a crew cab T2... really cool car. Sold it years ago as it was seriously rusting away from sitting in a barn. Neat car, though.

Nice score tho! There was a '57 bug that was a "take me away for free" locally, but decided I had enough holes in my head :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.