Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, i'm lookin to buy some wire loom/heat shielding from http://www.waytekwire.com/index.htm

they sell this stuff that's a woven fiberglass/expandable sleeving and it's heat resistant to 1200 degrees F. 1/2", 3/8", 1/4" come in 50 and 250 foot rolls, and 3/4" comes in 50 and 100. I'll have to double check pricing, but i think a 50ft roll of 1/2" was around $70.

I don't need a whole roll of this stuff so i'm wondering if people want to split one up. Their local to me so i can p/u the roll and ship out pieces in say 10ft chunks. Interested? please let me know here.

cheers
Jeff

· Registered
8,044 Posts
birdmanmt said:
Ok, i'm lookin to buy some wire loom/heat shielding from http://www.waytekwire.com/index.htm

they sell this stuff that's a woven fiberglass/expandable sleeving and it's heat resistant to 1200 degrees F. 1/2", 3/8", 1/4" come in 50 and 250 foot rolls, and 3/4" comes in 50 and 100. I'll have to double check pricing, but i think a 50ft roll of 1/2" was around $70.

I don't need a whole roll of this stuff so i'm wondering if people want to split one up. Their local to me so i can p/u the roll and ship out pieces in say 10ft chunks. Interested? please let me know here.

cheers
Jeff
Hey Jeff, you read my mind, I was considering adding this to the 034 site under install accesories, since I'll be stocking it anyway, I'll be selling it in small chunks at a much lower price than a whole roll, if this helps, I should have it up on the site in about a week or so if it helps.

Thanks,

· Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JShadzi said:
birdmanmt said:

cheers
Jeff
Hey Jeff, you read my mind, I was considering adding this to the 034 site under install accesories, since I'll be stocking it anyway, I'll be selling it in small chunks at a much lower price than a whole roll, if this helps, I should have it up on the site in about a week or so if it helps.

Thanks,
well i'll just stop then! :bashtard:

cool javad, how about a freebie since i suggested it before you got around to it? :p 8)

what doyou have/can you get to heat shield oil and cooling lines? i've got some aircraft supply catalogs from my uncle and he gave me a bunch of left over stuff he had from his airplanes. your definetly getting to be the 1 stop shop! :heart: :)

just put up the link please when you get it! this seems weird, it's sold locally, but i'm gonna get it from california....what's wrong with that?! :wtf:

· Registered
8,044 Posts
birdmanmt said:
JShadzi said:
birdmanmt said:

cheers
Jeff

Thanks,
well i'll just stop then! :bashtard:

cool javad, how about a freebie since i suggested it before you got around to it? :p 8)

what doyou have/can you get to heat shield oil and cooling lines? i've got some aircraft supply catalogs from my uncle and he gave me a bunch of left over stuff he had from his airplanes. your definetly getting to be the 1 stop shop! :heart: :)

just put up the link please when you get it! this seems weird, it's sold locally, but i'm gonna get it from california....what's wrong with that?! :wtf:
Cool, glad I can help! I stock the Earl's flame hose, lemme know what sizes you're interested in and I'll get you a price quote.

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts