Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted too see who is going to wolfsgart. It's a good time....but we need more Audi's!

http://www.wolfsgart.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; July 26-28

vext and i will be there

·
Registered
214 Posts
I might be down on Sunday with my friend in his near-perfect '83 GTI, but it'll be in the parking lot. New England Forest Rally is the 26-27th so I'll be up there.

·
Registered
96 Posts
this "gem" will be there. for anybody that hasn't been, its a lot of fun. cruise through smuggler's notch (sick mountain road), beautiful cars, best state in the nation and good peeps. fun for the whole family!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
I'll be there!

·
Registered
404 Posts
I'm shooting to make it there on saturday. Anyone heading there from greater boston area?

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'll be there Saturday for the entire time, and Sunday for the judging. I'll be sporting my mint 4kq. hope to see everyone there!

·
Registered
4,942 Posts

Here's the V8 from a couple years ago at wolfsgart

·
Registered
688 Posts
Next year... :(

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
w00T!!! The 200 has passed inspection for the first time since 2007 today! Horray for legally stress free driving to the car show this weekend!

Everyone should go to this. I'll be there Sunday!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
WOMBAT said:
w00T!!! The 200 has passed inspection for the first time since 2007 today! Horray for legally stress free driving to the car show this weekend!

Everyone should go to this. I'll be there Sunday!
Thats a great feeling! I passed a few months ago for the first time since I started this swap (2009?). I might just drive up this weekend in the coupe. Is there camping right at the show?

·
Registered
4,942 Posts

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
TurboQuattro88 said:
I'll be there Saturday for the entire time, and Sunday for the judging. I'll be sporting my mint 4kq. hope to see everyone there!
You'll finally get to see the 200! When did you get the 4k? Can't wait to see it 8)

·
Registered
682 Posts
I'm considering driving the coupe up for Saturday morning, then leaving around noon to Windsor for Harpoon Brewery BBQ Competition enjoyment. I'll know for sure tomorrow.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Toph said:
I'm considering driving the coupe up for Saturday morning, then leaving around noon to Windsor for Harpoon Brewery BBQ Competition enjoyment. I'll know for sure tomorrow.
do it, me and Kmack are riding up tonight in my v8q for the party and it would be cool to see some ppl saturday.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
eurofinder said:
Toph said:
do it, me and Kmack are riding up tonight in my v8q for the party and it would be cool to see some ppl saturday.
I'll be at the BBQ around 6:30 tonight - when are you getting in? And what's your name, I don't wanna have to introduce myself as WOMBAT, that's just embarrassing..

Look for the blonde guy with the gray quattro shirt.

·
Registered
289 Posts
WOMBAT said:
eurofinder said:
Toph said:
I'll be at the BBQ around 6:30 tonight - when are you getting in? And what's your name, I don't wanna have to introduce myself as WOMBAT, that's just embarrassing..

Look for the blonde guy with the gray quattro shirt.
My name is Travis and Kmack is Kris. (may already know him idk), arriving in a green v8Q.
We're going to the wrangler bros thing tonight and staying most of the day saturday. Ive never been but Kris knows where to go apparenty.

Your name, WOMBAT? haha

1 - 20 of 22 Posts