Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a front ABS sensor crumble apart during my swap from UFO to G60 on my '91 200 20v sedan. Anyone have one they'd be willing to give me a good deal on?

I'm also looking for the hard brake line that attaches to the passenger rear flex line (going to the caliper). Mine was rusted pretty bad, and it sprung a leak when I looked at it the wrong way. (Surprising, since the car is not bad at all, rust-wise). If I don't find the exact line I need, I'll just have to buy some flare tools and some line and fab one myself.

·
Administrator
12,596 Posts
You can get pre-made brake line at your FLAPS bend to shape pretty easy. ABS sensor info Arvin Meritor (Rockwell, WABCO) of TDA/R955341
zip excess wire out of the way.

·
Registered
857 Posts
There is a 1990 V8 at my local Pull-a-Part w/102K Miles.

If you can't find any closer, I can swing by and check the condition of the ABS sensors this weekend.
I am in Southern AZ and the underside of the car is rust free.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
(Oops, this weekend is half over)
Don't make a special trip just for me. If you are going to the yard anyway, sure, grab me one, and I'll throw you a few bucks for it. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.