Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title says, I am looking to buy a C4 "Quattro" Script defroster Rear Glass in good condition. Unfortunately, mine was smashed and ended up in pieces this weekend. Thanks.

·
Registered
724 Posts
You do know that the sedan rear window will NOT fit in a avant and a avant rear window will NOT fit in a sedan? They are NOT interchangeable. So which one do you need? As far as I know, the "quattro" script rear window is very rare which will make find one very difficult to find.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I edited Subject Line to indicate Sedan, thank you. Yes, I know the "Quattro" script is not a readily available window. That is why I am here posting in an attempt to source a replacement for my rare scripted window that has shattered. There have been scripted windows posted here and other sites in the past where the seller was actually giving one away due to limited storage space. BTW, some of your past rides are awesome cars.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Welcome. I'm just trying to help to make sure you get the right part that you need from a potential own that might have one for sale. Really sorry to hear about your broken window. I'm not sure if your car is a daily driver and in need of a rear window asap. If this is the case, I would suggest just getting a non script window to get you back on the road. Then keep looking for the quattro script window which might take awhile. Good luck.

Thanks. They were some fun rides.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts