Automobiles Forum banner

To all URQ owners ( past and present?

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  ralleyquattro 
#1 ·
I have never titled mine when I bought it. On the original title it is listed as a Sport Quattro. Is this correct? I am getting closer to having it back on the road.

Tia

#2 ·
I would definitely title it if you haven't already Lots of issues can arise . Mainly if you lose the title it's now technically previous owner's .

Anyway for some reason mine show up different and I think a few others have had this too. Two are listed as sport and one as coupe even though they are all the same car .

#7 ·
I forgot that I did retitled it but dit it in Michigan back in 92 when my sister lived there. My home state of NY would not allow me to get a title without registering it which meant getting insurance and plates.

It seems that Sport Quattro is the norm so I am curious how an S1 would be titled. Is it possible that an urq be confused with an S1 and a super high value be put on it. I had a similar problem yrs ago with an older Porsche.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.