Automobiles Forum banner

Buncha old Audis sitting at a shop in the Chattanooga Area

5K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Spooky Quattro 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Today I spotted a couple of old Ur Quattros and a 200 sitting in front of a shop next to a gas station a couple minutes from where I live. I actually knew about these cars and first saw them sitting out there a couple years ago, even before I bought my 90q and before I ever knew I would be a part of this cool little community of classic Audi owners. But I had just never taken a closer look at them. I found out there were actually two other Audis sitting in an alleyway next to the shop, along with an x70 Toyota Cressida and two VW vans. I was happy I stopped by to check them out and now I'm wondering who owns these cars. Wanted to know if maybe the owner is on the forum or if anyone knows the owner and has seen these cars before. The shop is closed on the weekends but I plan on going back there during business hours this week to find out who owns the cars.

I took a bunch of pics of all the cars, in total there were 5 Audis: two UrQuattros, a 4000s, a b3 coupe q, and a 200.
OldAudis1.jpg

OldAudis9.jpg

I particularly liked this UrQ with the wider fender arches, and it has a 10vt
OldAudis5.jpg

OldAudis2.jpg

OldAudis6.jpg

Cressida.jpg

OldAudis7.jpg

OldAudis8.jpg

OldAudis10.png

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I only see one UrQ, that red coupe is a coupe gt (these are only fwd) not a UrQ. All UrQ has box flared fenders. That lago b3 coupe q is a CQ (coupe quattro) and we only got the b3 versions here in the states. The b4 coupe we got in the states are cabriolets and only fwd.

#3 ·
Ah, that is interesting. I don't know much about the type 85 Audis or really anything pre type 89 and honestly I never realized that the type 85 coupes and the quattros are two different models. I do know what the CQ is I just called it a coupe q. I have a b3 myself, but its a 90q as opposed to a coupe like this or an 80. Thanks for the clarification about the UrQ, only makes me more interested in it. Regarding the UrQs, did they only come with the 10v turbo or were there other engine options?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.