Automobiles Forum banner

Craigslist find of the day....

822K views 7K replies 486 participants last post by  yodasfro 
#1 ·
#11 ·
speeding-g60 said:
i didnt think RS2 headlights would go on a B3 hood-car... i thought the grill shape was different... ??? :?
they will go on, but as you can see he has a large gap under them and also on the inside of them. There is a grill on the market (german market, I can't seem to get my hands on one) that has an extended grill to accommodate for the b4 lights with a b3 hood: example

#13 ·
Hybrid_Hatch said:
speeding-g60 said:
i didnt think RS2 headlights would go on a B3 hood-car... i thought the grill shape was different... ??? :?
they will go on, but as you can see he has a large gap under them and also on the inside of them. There is a grill on the market (german market, I can't seem to get my hands on one) that has an extended grill to accommodate for the b4 lights with a b3 hood: example

that coupe ^^^ loooks sooo yummy omg

#17 ·
When I first saw 'Coupe GT' and '$2900' I thought :wtf: but after reading that's pretty nice, sounds like it has a LOT of $$ into it. And it doesn't look half bad lol.

Would need to toss the junk in the trunk and get quattro though :wink: .

#19 ·
#21 ·
Someone bought that first S4 QUICK..The one for 3400 seems like a good deal even though it is a TIP..
And the VR6 motor for 4000.00 was a "find of the day"? :wtf:

#22 ·
No one seems to think that muffler was a friggen sweet deal!? WTF?!

lol I guess I'm the only one that doesn't get my humor.

Hey Kuma, you got all this time to post CL finds on here but you can't add me on facebook? I'm not cool enuff? lol :p

#24 ·
Someone please refresh my memory? What are the dealers doing with the 'cash for clunkers' ??? Scrap? So people that couldn't sell a car for $4500 now think that it's worth that...b'cuzz the dealer/gov't will give them that?

:bashtard:

#25 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.