Automobiles Forum banner

Motorgeek Map!

111K views 139 replies 61 participants last post by  Paracaidista2.7T 
#1 ·
Hey guys, seems you wanted one, so I've spent the morning setting one up for y'all.

In your profile you'll now see some additional fields. Go ahead and punch in your US zip code, if you've got one, otherwise lat./long. will put down a marker on the map as well. If you don't wanna be included on the map just leave them all blank.

Check out the map here :)

#128 ·
I have to get in on this.

#130 ·
It would be nice to be able to use multiple locations, because I spend so much time in each of 2 places.

Eric

#132 ·
Map doesn't seem to be working tonight. Map comes up but there are no PinPoints on it.
Does anyone live in Rochester NY???

#134 ·
So, How is Rochester? There's a chance I may relocate for a couple years. Still in the planning stages but in looking, seems that housing is affordable. I know Kodak laid off a ton of people. (40,000 world wide with much of that in Rochester??). So how's the job market? Any areas you'd recommend to live that are near University of Rochester?

#136 ·
gbisus13 said:
I do! Haven't been able to get the map to display anything, ever, since I signed up.
:stupid:

Worked for me "way back when" but not now. Either that, or there aren't any MG'ers in Massachusetts, including myself. Which I'm pretty sure isn't the case! :p

#137 ·
I also do not see any pins or people.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.