Automobiles Forum banner

WTB ECU connectors for 4-plug ECU (Late 7a or 2.8 V6)

583 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  jonas-k 
#1 ·
Oddball request but I'm looking for the four connectors for the ECU on either a late 7A or a B4 or C4 V6 (I think). The harness side.

I'm working on modeling a connector for these (see pic) for anyone who needs to adapt their factory harness for an aftermarket ECU. I did this for my early 7a CQ when I installed my VEMS and it has worked well.

The model would be available for free on thingiverse once complete.

I need the plugs to make sure I have the alignment correct (calipers and eyeballs are only so good).

Of course I'm willing to pay but would ideally be after plugs that are surplus or with one foot in the trash. This is a project that I will not be likely to make use of myself so don't really want to spend a whole lot of money on it. If you want them back I will be happy to pay for shipping both ways. Also don't want to go cutting up a good harness in the junkyards just for some plugs.

Thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Very kind. Looks like my impatience got the better of me. Turns out the climate control for B5, B6 and B7 cars use the same plugs and I found a set on ebay for $17 with free shipping. I just returned to post that I found a set of the plugs and missed your super awesome offer by about 20 minutes. doh.

Hold on to them for now. Thanks a whole bunch though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.