Automobiles Forum banner

WTB: 20V Sedan or URS4/6 Avant

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  cmaxvt 
#1 ·
Hi guys. I have been on/off searching for a 5 cyl audi for years, still haven't had any luck.

Would, ideally, like a well sorted URS4/6 Avant, and understand these are harder and harder to find. Not sure where people are searching/listing cars these days, but lmk if you have anything available.

Thanks.

#3 ·
varia said:
there is one on ebay and one cars.com
I see a front wheel drive 100 on ebay.. there is a newly painted red S6 Avant for 25k on the car sites.. haha. They might need to lower the price some to get my interest.

#4 ·
cmaxvt said:
varia said:
I see a front wheel drive 100 on ebay.. there is a newly painted red S6 Avant for 25k on the car sites.. haha. They might need to lower the price some to get my interest.
lol - maybe they don't want your interest...lol

#5 ·
audiPete said:
cmaxvt said:
varia said:
lol - maybe they don't want your interest...lol
haha maybe. I've spoken to them... they'll definitely lower it some. It's definitely a well sorted car, but they are asking a ton. They're too used to selling Ferraris and Lambos.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.