Automobiles Forum banner

WTB: turn stalks & wiper stalks w/ rear wiper

1K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  Berserker 
#1 · (Edited)
--edit: found a set, thanks!--

Need Turn Stalks for my 200 because the little plastics arm for cancel snapped.. Should be the same as 80/90/100/200/v8/coupe 443953513K. Also need wiper stalks with push for rear wiper function for a 200 Avant or coupe etc- might be 445953503E but not sure if that's the specific # with the rear wiper function.. thanks

#2 ·
I know I have the turn signal stalks. Where in PA are you? I'm in 17313.

#6 ·
Berserker said:
I'll dig through my parts. I think I have a 200q20v avant wiper stalk in my horde of parts, I just don't remember exactly where I put it.
That would be great, lmk. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

#7 ·
I found 200q20v sedan parts, headlight and wiper switch (443 953 503 E) combo, with the trip computer control, but without the rear wiper function. I'm pretty sure I still have the wiper switch from the 200q20v avant I parted 14 years ago, but I'll need to keep digging, and it'll be somewhere I don't expect it, because I looked where I thought it would be and found the sedan parts, but the avant parts were nowhere to be found.

If I don't find mine, hopefully someone parting a coupe sees this and has the part you need.

If you need something before I find my part (which could be a while or may never happen), you could grab this: https://www.hansautoparts.com/445953503 ... witch.aspx The price is definitely right!

I've ordered parts from him in the past, and I've been mostly satisfied. A pair of UrS rear subframe bushings I got once weren't as nice as the used OEM ones I pulled from a parts car, but for the most part, I've been happy with stuff from there, even though everything is super inexpensive.

#8 ·
Thanks for looking! I do have a line on turn stalks i should have coming my way soon, but the Avant wiper switch is way harder to find so definitely let me know if you can dig it up at any point. Thanks again

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.