Automobiles Forum banner

Muliple listing suggestion for posters, please read

3M views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  ringbearer 
#1 ·
hey Guys, ever get annoyed when you post something, and then like two hours later, someone (like me) bumps about ten ads, then you have to go to the second or 9th page to find your stuff? i thought of something to alleviate that.

make up a Master FS thread with your username in the title. make your ads like normal, so anyone can still post in them with specific questions, but then post the description and link in one main thread. this way you don't have to dig all of them up to bump them to the top. you can edit that list as things are sold or you have new items to sell.

this is mine, and how i'm suggesting it be done (you can be as fancy with the Font as you want :p)

http://www.motorgeek.com/phpBB2/viewtop ... 587#348587

#4 ·
psychorallyfreak said:
What about just allowing only ONE For Sale thread per member? That way, when somebody has three different things they want to put up f/s, they won't be allowed to slam the forum with three different threads...
:stupid: :stupid:

#5 ·
bump, some people need to read this!

#8 ·
way i figure it is i make u bunch of threads that i dont BUMP and then throw them in a big thread listing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.